You can hear us on 107.9FM on the islands or you can listen to us online. Listeners to our web feeds hear exactly what people on the islands can hear on FM.
Which to choose?
We run a number of feeds so you can choose the best one for you. We offer:
- MP3 feed for any audio players and WiFi radios – CLICK HERE
- AAC feed for mobile devices – CLICK HERE
Unfortunately we can’t offer individual support for users of our web streams but limited troubleshooting advice is below. The links above should work on iPhones and iPads. If you have problems, you could try one of the radio apps such as Tune-In Radio which lists Radio Scilly
Why can’t I connect?
- Make sure you have the latest versions of internet browser and media player software installed on your computer.
- From time to time, our servers may be full and this means that we won’t be able to deliver our stream to you.
- Sometimes we need to switch the services off for maintenance. Try connecting again later.
- There may be a problem with your network. Users with particularly slow connections may ‘lag out’ and disconnect.
Why don’t I hear anything?
- Are your speakers switched on?
- Can you hear sounds from other computer programmes?
- Is the ‘mute’ button pushed on your listening software?
Our system is set up so that there will never be silence for more than 10 seconds so there is almost always something playing.
Why can’t I listen on my WiFi Internet Radio?
Technically, you should be able to listen to us on internet radios. We are listed on Reciva internet services and TuneIn Radio so if you cannot connect to us, try making your radio update its list of stations. This may solve the problem.