You can hear us on 107.9fm on the islands or you can listen to us online. Listeners to our web feeds hear exactly what people on the islands can hear on fm.
Why can’t I connect?
- Make sure you have the latest versions of internet browser.
- From time to time, our servers may be full and this means that we won’t be able to deliver our stream to you.
- Sometimes we need to switch the services off for maintenance. Try connecting again later.
- There may be a problem with your network. Users with particularly slow connections may time out and disconnect.
Why don’t I hear anything?
Our system is set up so that there will never be silence for more than 10 seconds so there is almost always something playing. If you can't hear us, check the following:
- Are your speakers switched on?
- Can you hear any sounds from other computer programmes?
- Is the 'mute' button pressed on your device?
Why can’t I listen on my WiFi Internet Radio?
Technically, you should be able to listen to us on internet radios. We are listed on Reciva internet services and TuneIn Radio so if you cannot connect to us, try updating your Radio's list of stations. This may solve the problem.