Scillonian III Sailings Cancelled For Tomorrow and Amended For Saturday

Due to the current forecast of very strong winds and rough sea conditions tomorrow Friday 30th June, the Scillonian III sailings has been cancelled and Saturday's sailing's have been amended. 

If you're booked to travel on the Scillonian III tomorrow you will be automatically transferred to an additional sailing on Saturday morning as follows:

Departing Penzance at 06:30 (check-in closes 06:00)

Departing St Mary’s at 10:00 (check-in closes 09:30)

If you are due to travel on Saturday’s 1st July scheduled sailing please note that the sailing has been postponed until slightly later in the day as follows:

Departing Penzance at 13:30 (previously 10:15) check-in closes 13:00

Departing St Mary’s at 17:00 (previously 15:00) check-in closes 16:30

If you are due to travel on Scillonian III on Friday or Saturday you may change to an alternative sailing on a different date free of charge where space allows. For any queries please call the Travel Centre on 01736 334220 (option 1).

You can find the most recent travel updates from the Isles of Scilly Steamship Company on their travel update feed on twitter @IOSTravelupdate and online at